The VIGILEX explosion vent panels and flame arrestors are Atex approved products certified by the French notified body INERIS.
STIF is the only French company to have EU certificate for this kind of products. STIF is also certified ISO 9001 AFAQ.
In the event of an explosion the vent panels are designed to evacuate the pressure in order to protect both the workforce and surrounding facilities. The Vigilex explosion vent panels offer a simple and efficient protection system wich is designed to resist vacuum under cycling conditions and can be used in silos, cyclones, filters units and vessels.
We determine for you the surface areas of the vents to be placed in your installations to be protected. Thanks to the main specific information related to the characteristics of your installations (KST, Predmax, Pmax, your installations size, etc.), which you will indicate to us. We can calculate the safety area adapted to your needs and conforming to the
standards EN 14491, EN 14994, VDI3673 and NFPA 68. And, backed by our experienced technical department, we can offer a comprehensive service to guide you in your choices and optimize your investments.
We test the vent panels in our factory according to EN 14 797. These panels are manufactured under the EU examination certificate type INERIS 15ATEX0001X, 14ATEX0049X and the quality managment system of the company is certified by the EU quality certification INERIS 08ATEXQ406.
Our range of products are supplied with a certificate of conformity complete with burst test results along with installation guidelines.
- EU ATEX – Certificate of conformity
- EHEDG CERTIFICATE FOR VL SANITARY
- Certification ISO 9001
- EU ATEX – Type examination certificate VIGISPACE
- EU-ATEX type examination certificate Flap valve : VIGIFLAP
- EHEDG CERTIFICATE FOR VL SANITORY
- EU ATEX – Type examination certificate vent panels
- EU ATEX - Type examination certificate for flameless
- Production quality assurance notification
- EU ATEX - Certificate of conformity